My level of knowledege in ICT



I consider my self as Intermediate level in ICT as a student or among my peers and colleagues. My real interaction with the computer was in 2002, but I start become a geek in 2011 when I got my first laptop. In my early eduction I studied about computer since my first year in school, but it was such theoritical learning only.

In contrast, my experience is 16 years shaping my sufficient skills and interaction with computer literacy. Today I am using a wide range of software start with  Ms office as basic to adobe collection such as Photoshop, Aftereffect, and audition, and video editing software like AVS, Vegas pro, Cyber director and so on, now days I use dreamwaver for web development, and Notepad++ for coding. I am familiar with Linux systems like Backtrack, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Opensusi.

My experience in web development emphasized with coding skills in HTML and to some extent - C language - using any program, as to build up web sites or blogs and to modify templates. I have meticulous skill of blogger platform, but my experieance with CMS systems is beginner and I use Xoops.

I am certified in software maintenance and I do formatting to install any operating system. My use of computer vary from programming, editing videos, and designing to playing games and surf internet.
My favorite web pages are the wordpress platform or interactive and responsive java runtime sites.

I always brows www.w3school.com and www.dev07.com as well as social network and my emails, but the best web site to reduce stress or inspiration is http://neave.com/imagination/.

0 comments: